Simulate Real-World IP Networks .. impairments, delay, errors, loss, optical, electrical..
Emulate full duplex 1 Gbps to 10 Gbps WAN networks in the luxury of your Lab, with realistic network conditions and impairments.
Test enterprise level applications such as storage, cloud and web services, ftp, audio /video streaming, and many other services.
Evaluate applications that require testing with real network conditions prior to live deployment.
What you will learn
- Verify the tolerance and the quality of video, audio or data applications either working in development laboratories or directly connected to commercial networks
- Test QoS factors of Multi-stream applications including critical Data Access, Video Streaming, Internet, VoIP, IMS, HDTV, and IPTV
- Test routers, switches, VoIP handsets, VoIP PBXs, set-top boxes, and VoD servers
- Evaluate the stability of switches and routers under static or dynamic traffic load conditions over minutes, hours, or days
- Quality of Service (QoS), Quality of Experience (QoE) testing
- Satellite communications, Submarine links
Who should attend
- Enterprise WAN Application Developers
- Service Providers Delivering Voice/Data Services
PMP - Director of Business Development
Sr. Software Engineer
Date :Thu, 7th December 2017
Time :9:00 AM EST
Limited Slots!! Hurry up. Register at the below link https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4391349772509518082
We value your communications.
GL Communications Inc
818 West Diamond Avenue - Third Floor
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Phone: (301) 670-4784 Ext. 114
Fax: (301) 670-9187